7.29.2010

My face always looking like somebody stinks.... My Chain Heavy

For those who don't know me I am a HUGE Def Poetry Jam fan, I have honestly gone to my fair share of poetry slams, poetry lounges, tried to write some of my own & epically failed! Nonetheless I love poetry, Kanye definitely hit the spot with this one.



You know I honestly love Kanye even with all his crazy out burst, stunts, & arrogance. Who are we to judge anyway, I mean dude is a creative GENIUS. I have had multiple conversations with folks about him and it always boils down to the infamous line " It's a fine line between genius and insanity" and Kanye its a habitual line stepper, but I'm sure he could care less about if people understand him because at the end of the day he is still on the airwaves gettin' his. I aint mad at cha' Kanye.